Beaux R'eves

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Romantic Breakfast in Bed

With Valentine's Day fast approaching I thought it would be a great surprise to treat your special someone to a beautiful Breakfast in Bed!
  I created this romantic Ruffled Breakfast tray from an ordinary tray that many of you  might have lying about.  You know the one with the light wood and the white tray face...
 I will show a tutorial later in the week. For now why don't we just enjoy the pictures...




Hmmmm I wouldn't mind if someone brought ME breakfast in bed this Valentine's Day.  Maybe I should leave this tray where Mr. Beaux can easily find it...
Here is the link to the tutorial!

Beaux R'eves

XO Cindy
Sharing at:
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch
The Brambleberry Cottage
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at
No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
Cindy at
My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at
French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at
2805 for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at
The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at
Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday
Jen at
Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at
Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
Finding Fabulous 
Roeshel at DIY Showoff


35 click here to Comment:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Cindy,
The tray is absolutely adorable. I love it. The little ruffle is just something so special and I'm sure your Valentine will be so pleased when you serve breakfast in bed.

hugs
Sissie

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Cute tray! I know one valentine will be excited to have breakfast in bed!!

chateau chic said...

Lovely, romantic breakfast tray! Hope you get that breakfast in bed on Feb. 14. :-)
Your newest follower, Mary Alice

Debbie said...

This is so romantic! I have a tray (more than one)around here that could use a ruffle makeover. I love this inspiration.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Beautiful tray!!!! Can't wait for the tutorial. WE wioll be in Fl. for Valentine's but it isn't a vacation, we will be working so I am betting there will be no breakfast in bed for me:(:( XO, Pinky

Martha said...

There is nothing like breakfast in bed and you set a pretty table!

Marlis said...

Beautiful tray.. Love the ruffles on it! And the monogram is lovely.. I love your spread.. so romantic.. xo marlis

vignette design said...

Beautiful tray and beautiful breakfast in bed tablescape! ~Delores

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love that tray--and the ruffle is adorable! My daughter just got a tray at Goodwill the other day and so I am going to send this to her. Bet she will want me to make the ruffle:)!

Entertaining Women said...

The tray is so dreamy. I'm looking forward to the tutorial. Thanks for inviting us for an inspirational peak. Cherry Kay

Tricia said...

What a gorgeous transformation of that tray! I have exactly the one you described, bought before I had foot surgery and had to stay in bed for 10 days. Can't wait for the tutorial! But -- back to the way you've styled it for Valentine's breakfast -- SO romantic with the ruffles, monogrammed napkin and pretty china!

Marigene said...

I would drop dead if my hubby served me a romantic breakfast in bed!

Dayle ~ A Collection of Days said...

What a charmer.

L'Heure Bleue At Home said...

Everything is so pretty. I like the contrast in patterns of the plates.

Carolyn said...

I love the tray!

Rooms by Ann said...

Hi I just found your blog and stopped to say hello,I love your style of decor,This bed is so perfect or valentines.Please stop by and visit me anytime.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

I love the ruffles you added to the tray.

Dee

Sunflowers With Smiles said...

I love the ruffled bed tray. Wonderful job....

Brenda Pruitt said...

The tray is gorgeous, and so are your romantic photos!
Brenda

Alycia Nichols said...

THAT TRAY!!!! THAT TRAY!!!!!!!!! THAT TRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La Vie Quotidienne said...

How romantic and pretty. Just lovely.

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

How Sweet, love that ruffled bed tray.... Perfect

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Lovely and romantic - perfect for Valentine's Day :)

Greetings from Australia♥

Unknown said...

Thanks Pernilla!

Unknown said...

There seems to be some trouble with comments on Blogger. If you are having trouble you can press "reply" from the above comment and the "add a comment" will show up below. Sorry for the trouble! I love all of your comments! XO Cindy

Leslie's Garden said...

What a great tray, I can't wait to see the tutorial. Lucky Special Person who gets breakfast in bed

Natasha Mairs - Serenity You said...

how romantic

Natasha xxx

www.serenityyou.blogspot.com

At The Picket Fence said...

How absolutely lovely! What a clever and creative idea for making something as special as breakfast in bed even MORE special. :-) Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
Vanessa

Honey at 2805 said...

Charming and romantic! Thank you for sharing this fabulous post to Potpourri Friday!

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Hi! I love your red and white dishes and napkins. Oh, how relaxing that nice bed with breakfast on such a beautiful tray would be. I'm happy I can leave you a comment. It's working again. Have a great day!
Pat

michele said...

truly gorgeous lovely!

visiting via charm of home and hope you'll enter my kate spade & bling giveaway:

http://hellolovelyinc.blogspot.com/2012/01/something-old-something-new-giveaway.html

smiles.

michele

The Charm of Home said...

That is beautiful! Thank you for joining me at Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Courtney ~ French Country Cottage said...

Darling~Thank you for sharing at Feathered Nest Friday!

Liz @ the Brambleberry Cottage said...

This is such a lovely vignette, and the tray is just too cute! I would have never thought to add a pretty ruffle.

Thanks for joining Time Travel Thursday. I hope you'll join the fun each week. Be sure to stop by tonight, and see yourself featured! ;)

Blessings,
Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

Home Furniture & Decor said...

Hi i read post about how we do special for our partner on valentine day it was good to read and i would like to recommend you a furniture to gift your loved once for comfy seating and sleep
sofa cum bed it is a 2 in 1 furniture and offer comfort plus functionality both in one peace

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".