Beaux R'eves

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Saturday Chores


 Good Morning!  
What are you doing this Saturday morning?  
We always start every Saturday doing chores 
around the house.
  It makes the rest of our weekend goes smoothly.  

Here's something I've been working on this week.  
I'll give you a preview but come back for the full story.  Maybe you can take a break 
from your chores to sneak a peak!

Happy Saturday!


 Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

8 click here to Comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Looks like you are working on a super vignette and display. Can't wait to see. Hugs, Marty

Rooms by Ann said...

Can't wait to see.

Aledia said...

Looking forward to your reveal!

Have a great Saturday!

Aledia

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Looking forward to seeing what you are up to. Been cleaning for the last two days and now I'm taken it easy:)

Blessings,
Linda

Blondie's Journal said...

Pretty vignette, Cindy! I have loads to do today, too, but with the sun shining, I just want to play! :)

XO,
Jane

jmmonroe said...

I am bunny crazy-so I can not wait to see-Saturday for me is groceries, post office and I am currently baking a cake in my slow cooker keep your finger crossed

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I ALMOST bought another bunny today but resisted. May go back tomorrow to get it. Love your furniture piece, what I can see:) XO, Pinky

Unknown said...

This looks intriguing. Can't wait for the reveal!!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".