Beaux R'eves

Friday, February 10, 2012

Kitchen Tour

lot  few people have asked to see my whole Kitchen. 
I've shown a few pictures of parts of my Kitchen (see here) (and here) but not the whole Kitchen and Hearth Room in it's entirety.  

 I know this seems like a teaser!  Because it IS!  

I'm working on taking the pictures and editing them now.

So, check back with me later today late tonight to see the whole thing!
 Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

PS. I have been trying to Join the Blog Hop at DIY Showoff but I haven't gotten a confirmation back from Linky yet to join. I'm sad!  (I even made one of those bloggy buttons --->)

7 click here to Comment:

dee dee said...

I'm holding my breath.....
can't wait to see the finished photos!
Dee Dee

On another note.... I was at the thrift store today and found a pack of 8 candles in your beautiful blue color! All for 1.99! Thank for the inspiration.

Anita Diaz said...

Can't wait to see!

Anonymous said...

I am certain that your kitchen is beautiful. I can't wait to see it.

Denver, CO

Leslie's Garden said...

Can't wait to see what's illuminated by that beautiful chandelier!

Laura said...

Hi-

I can't wait to see the photos.

Your blog is wonderful-

Laura
White Spray Paint

Anonymous said...

What is the name of the paint color in your kitchen?

Unknown said...

Hi, the paint color is Waterberry Cream by Benjamin Moore. Thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".