Beaux R'eves

Monday, March 12, 2012

Taking a Short Break

Good Morning Everyone,
 
It's been a whirlwind these past few days.  I traveled out to California to see my lovely sorority sisters for our chapter's 50th birthday.  I had the best time reconnecting with some dear friends that I hadn't seen in 30 years!  All that I can say is that 
"Sisterhood is Golden".


While I was there I got the news that my Mother In Law had been admitted to Hospice.  She has been battling cancer for some time now.  We are preparing to leave tomorrow to visit her in Florida.  She is the loveliest person with the most fantastic ,charming personality.  Her spirit has touched so many people including myself these past 30+ years that I have been privileged to know her.  


I will be back with some fun ideas and a recap of my guest room... And a couple of surprises too.


Until Next Time
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

13 click here to Comment:

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Hi Cindy, So sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I will keep her in my prayers.

Tammy

Jan@southernjunkin' said...

Take time with your family and have a safe trip.

Rooms by Ann said...

Hi, Cindy Take as much time as needed family is very important. I will keep your family in my prayers.Take care.

dee dee said...

Cindy,
You are right... friends are treasures! So sorry to hear about your mother-in-law... my prayers are with you and your family during this time. travel safe and I'll look forward to your return.
dee dee

Entertaining Women said...

I pray that the Lord will surround you family with His peace. Cherry Kay

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

Safe journeys, my friend. Sorry to hear about your MIL.

Alycia Nichols said...

Best wishes to your mother-in-law as she goes through what's ahead, and I really wish your family a lot of love, patience, peace and comfort. Take care, and we'll see you upon your return!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy, spend as much time with her as possible. Family is such a treasure and every day is a gift. We won't go anywhere; we'll be here when you decide to come back. God bless and keep her and your family in His loving arms.

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'll be thinking of you in this difficult time. I'm glad you had the chance to go to the reunion and reconnect with old friends! ~ Maureen

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Cindy, glad you enjoyed your trip but sorry you had to return home to sad news. Take care.

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about your MIL. Safe travel.

Take care,
Jeannette

Suzanne said...

Good luck with everything. Sorry to hear your sad news. We'll all still be here, eager to read your blog, when you return. xo

Cynthia said...

I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. That is sad. Take time for yourself and your family right now that is what is important.

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".