Beaux R'eves

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Guest Post about my "Guest Room"

Good Morning! 
I was asked by Jenny over at Days of Chalk and Chocolate 
 to do a Guest Post about my new Guest Room. 
 Jenny has a fun Blog that covers everything from
Artichokes to easy DIY Projects.  
Come and see the rest of my Guest Room secrets revealed including how to get your Hubby to play "Handyman".


Until Next Time
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

3 click here to Comment:

Entertaining Women said...

Thanks for stopping for a visit. I'm on my way to take a look at your guest room...maybe I'll stay long enought to catch a little nap. Thanks for inviting us for a peak. Cherry Kay

Alycia Nichols said...

I already have a way to get my hubby to play handyman. It's called ".45 caliber Smith & Wesson gently applied to the temple"!!! :-) Funny, but it works every time!

Jennifer said...

Thanks again for guest blogging!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".