Beaux R'eves

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Trying out Tango (Tangerine that IS) in the Kitchen

Hmmmm, if you have visions of me dancing the Tango around the kitchen island think again! 
 I've been seeing the Pantone color of the year
 everywhere lately. 
 So, I thought I would give it a try in the Kitchen
 to spice up my display hutch. 
 It was time to change things around and take out all of the bunnies that I had in there from Easter. 

I have been haunting my local Estate Sales lately 
and finding all kinds of inexpensive goodies. 
This is really a great time of year for Estate Sales and Yard Sales.  In our area they have Subdivision Wide sales.  
I've started a collection of metal hand painted trays.  
I just keep seeing them everywhere for some reason.
 Or, maybe they are just catching my eye. 
I used the chargers that I bought at Michael's for my
 "Under the Sea" charity table. 
The silver tin buckets are from Target in the Dollar aisle.  
I'm really surprised how well the Tango blends with everything that I already own. 
The Hummingbird pitcher, the teapot and the little teacup that Miss Beaux gave to me last year.
Cute little dessert plates from World Market 
hang out in front of more chargers and a silk plant. 
 White seems to tone down the Tangerine a little.
The checked napkins repeat the tins on the first shelf.
 It's still Spring so my egg nests have a little more shelf life!
I'm liking the Tango a LOT!  
I think we might just dance right into some other rooms...
Have you tried out this color in your home?

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
Newbie Party at Debbie Doo’s Blogging & Blabbing
Susan at Between Naps on the Porch for Metamorphosis Monday
Marty at A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday
Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
Kristin at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia for Tuesday's Treasures
Linda at Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty Tuesday
Faded Charm for White Wednesday
Kim at Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays
Judy at DIY by Design for the Winter Blues Party
The Brambleberry Cottage
Gina at The Shabby Creek Cottage for Transformation Thursdays
Sherry at No Minimalist Here for the Open House Party on Thursdays
 From My Front Porch To Yours for Treasure Hunt Thursday
 Cindy at My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
Courtney at French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
Honey at 2805 for Potpourri Friday
Heather and Vanessa at At the Picket Fence for Inspiration Friday
Diann at The Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday
Debra at Common Ground for Vintage Inspiration Friday
Sherry at The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home Friday

Five Days...5Ways
Jen at Tatertots and Jello for the Weekend Wrap-up Party
Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
The Tablescaper: Seasonal Sunday 
 Evolution of Style 

The Polohouse 
 Embracing Change

22 click here to Comment:

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Cindy,

Your Tango is awesome - love all your pretty things!

I especially adore that black cabinet, it is AWESOME.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Cindy your hutch is looking Tangolishious!! Love the pop of color and love that pretty tray too! Have a great weekend!

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Bold! I love it.

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Love the pops of tangerine. Cute plates from WM. I was just noticing you don't have my featured button on your sidebar. I featured your guest room several weeks ago.

Andrea said...

it looks so bright and cheery!

Anonymous said...

Your decorations and dishes look so pretty in your hutch! You tango very well.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

At The Picket Fence said...

It all looks so fabulous Cindy! I love how you showed that you can incorporate the latest look into your existing spaces without totally changing everything. Well done! :-)
Vanessa

Debra@CommonGround said...

What a great pop of color! I'm a huge fan of "tango" LOVE it, especially with the black cabinet!

Maureen Wyatt said...

But, I want to see you tango around the island! I looks really great in the black cabinet and has me thinking of where I can put a few pieces here. ~ Maureen

Laura said...

That looks fabulous!
Don't you just love bold color?
Your arranging of your accessories is perfect.

Laura
White Spray Paint

dee dee said...

Just love that pop of color!
dee dee

Chubby Chieque said...

I am loving with your hutch and the most are your blings inside.

I adore the flowers & birds plates in the highest level in the hutch.

Happy TS.
/CC

Anonymous said...

Love your orange, but I also like the idea of tango in the kitchen. That's a great image.

All The Pretty Dishes said...

I love those splashes of tangerine. Looks great!

Sarah said...

Looks like you've been having fun. I love the pop of color.

GIFT TO INDIA 24x7 said...

very nice collections. If you wants to surprise your friends, relatives and loved ones, use Gift to India site to use service for sending gifts to India express and midnight delivery. Send Rakhi gifts to india on this wholy rakshya bandhan.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Just love that pop of color :)
Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Alycia Nichols said...

Wow...it DOES work well with a lot in there!!! I love the color a lot and have big ideas about how to use it this summer. It really stands out beautifully in your china cabinet!!!!!!

Tammy @ A Walk in the Countryside said...

Hi Cindy, I love the colors here! That orange really pops! Blessings, Tammy

Rakesh Seo Expert said...

Grant Scheiner is a Houston criminal defense attorney and lawyer for aggravated assault, DUI, DWI, evading arrest, felon firearm possession, murder, robbery, theft, drug arrest, fraud, and motions to adjudicate or revokeHouston Criminal Defense Lawyer

Anonymous said...

The colours are beautiful - happy, happy, happy!

Cynthia said...

Very pretty I love that tray and the pops of color.

Cynthia

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".