Beaux R'eves

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Dream Mountain Cabin

We are up at our home in Colorado 
this week for Spring Break.  
I always find myself daydreaming 
of my fantasy home up here in the beautiful mountains.  
I put together some inspiration pictures 
to share my 
"Dream Mountain Home" 
with you .  
Enjoy!
Traditional Exterior by Steamboat Springs Architects & Designers Vertical Arts Architecture
Location, Location, Location.  
My dream home would have to be on a lake 
or near a stream or river.  
I love the stone and timber look 
but I also like the 
French inspired mountain architecture.
Traditional Exterior by Salt Lake City Architects & Designers THINK architecture Inc.

And although I love the look of 
dark woods and stone, 
I think that I would like to incorporate 
a different twist on the Mountain theme. 
Traditional Living Room by Excelsior Design-Build Firms Lake Country Builders
I am dreaming of a more French Alpine look.  
A lighter, brighter, but still rustic look. 
Traditional Kitchen by Dallas Design-Build Firms Platinum Series by Mark Molthan
Who wouldn't LOVE 
to wake up to this beautiful kitchen?
Traditional Living Room by Salt Lake City Architects & Designers THINK architecture Inc.
I might go a bit darker 
with the floors and the beams 
but I love the look.  
Traditional Living Room by Salt Lake City Architects & Designers THINK architecture Inc.
I adore the blue and white tile 
and the soft greens in the furniture. 
Traditional Dining Room by Salt Lake City Architects & Designers THINK architecture Inc.
More French inspired mountain decor.  
Traditional Home
  The Master Bedroom 
would have soft florals, checks and 
rustic elements 
like these beams... 
Traditional Bathroom by Breckenridge Architects & Designers Gunson Custom Mountain Architects
Here is a fun Master Bath.  
I could soak in the  tub while 
taking in that view!
Traditional Bedroom by Salt Lake City Architects & Designers THINK architecture Inc.
Of course I would have 
a lovely guest room for company!  
 
And we would enjoy meals 
on this beautiful deck 
while taking in the fabulous vistas.  

Sigh, I really do love it up here 
and I am so fortunate to own a home in the mountains.

Any Home...

But a girl can dream can't she?
Until Next time,
Beaux R'eves

all photos from Houzz.com

Sharing at:
 Between Naps On The Porch  
 A Stroll Thru Life

The Scoop
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday @ Coastal Charm
Tuesday Treasures @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Tuesdays at Our Home @ Our Home Away From Home
Be Inspired Party @ Elizabeth & Co.
Before & After Wednesday @ The Dedicated House
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design
Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
What's It Wednesday @ Ivy and Elephants
Centerpiece Wednesday @ The Style Sisters 

9 click here to Comment:

This N That said...

Dream Big Cindy..I lived in Colorado Springs for a couple of years when My first husband was in the Army..It's gorgeous out there..Enjoy your visit..

DeenaSal said...

Completely beautiful . . . inside and out!

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

I am in awe of the gorgeous inspiration pics !...I think I love the more lighter French Country Cabinesque flair too...love the fabulous beams in the rooms...yes, one can dream. Hope you are having lots of fun!!

Vickie @ makingoursustainablelife.com said...

Oh my. I want that too! Which one? All of them! Haha :) Enjoy your week!

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Oh My, just Beautiful! I do like the lighter look to the more traditional Colorado homes.
How fortunate you are to have a home there. It is our go-to vacation spot. We usually get to Co. a few times a year & have often kicked around the idea of owning a place there.... someday, someday... : ) For now we are renovating a lake home here in Mi. & I love the color schemes that you showed us in that kitchen... off to pin that one... Thanks for sharing (stopping by from BNOTP )

Leslie said...

Dream Big!! It's fun to look at all these beautiful places! Love the country chic!

Kim said...

Oh my goodness, I so need a vacation...I would just sit in any one of these rooms and be happy! :)

annies home said...

beautiful pictures oh my what a wonderful place to be
come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Sharon @ Elizabeth & Co. said...

Dreaming is always a good thing! And I love the lighter, brighter feel too!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".