Beaux R'eves

Friday, October 12, 2012

It's NOT Political but I'm Taking a Poll (about my new rug)

TGIF!  
Miss Beaux has the day off 
and we are just lounging around (yeah right!) 
I've gots lots of projects working and one of them 
arrived in the mail yesterday.  
I ordered this rug from Decor Steals~formerly WUSLU. 
  I love their site, and if you haven't checked it out run over there 
and sign up now.  
It's ONE deal a day and then it's gone.  
I'm crying right now because I missed out on the boxwood wreaths, 
Oh Well!
This rug was one of Miss Mustard Seed's Picks.  
And it was Love at First Sight! 
Here it is under the Kitchen table.  
I just snapped this photo quickly so don't judge.  
My question is: 
What do you think?  
Yay?  or Nay?  
I am totally undecided 
which is unusual for me because I usually have an opinion.  
Must be hormonal...

So if you would... 
Please leave a comment and let me know what you think,

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

16 click here to Comment:

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

It's a cute rug, but just too busy. I vote nay. Your home is way too pretty for such a busy rug.

Babs said...

LOL Cindy, I usually say,"if you've asked the question, then you've answered the question"...or when in doubt, don't. One question..is it large enough on the sides? Are the chair's back legs off the rug when it's pulled out to sit down, or do the legs catch when the chair is pulled forward?
Just a thought. Great looking rug. Good luck deciding.
Hugs,
Babs

Cristina Garay said...

Love the rug, but yeah, a bit too busy for your place!

Olive said...

I love it. Wished I had seen it. I get their emails but delete them before I actually buy something.

Leslie's Garden said...

I don't have an opinion on the rug, but your beautiful dining room is all thumbs up!

Princess Kate said...

I have absolutely no skills at this but I say nay. Too busy for my liking.

Blondie's Journal said...

I could see a more elegant rug to go with your beautiful furniture, maybe a bit bigger, too. I think it's great that you took a chance though!

XO,
Jane

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I ordered a similar one in a smaller size and tried it everywhere in my house. It just didn't work. Now, it's in my booth being used for display!
I think your room is too elegant for this rug.

hugs
Sissie

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

Cindy it's a pretty rug. I could see a seagrass rug there instead.

Anonymous said...

i agree with Babs. she said what i thought.

leslie said...

I say Nay! For some reason it just doesn't fit your beautiful home.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I think the rug fits very well with your cabinet but it would need a table with a less solid look. Your table is beautiful but just a bit "too much" for the delicate rug.

MONICA LIVAS said...

Beautiful rug! LOVE it!

Glenda said...

I'm a little late replying, but was thinking the exact things as Julia. If the table were darker in color but lighter in size with small legs, the rug would be right. Just my thoughts, but it seems the heavier look of the table needs a more substantial size solid color rug.

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Yay from me...I love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cindy! It's a gorgeous rug but I think I would love seeing your pretty floor and not covering it up.
Thanks for popping in to see me.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".