Beaux R'eves

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The Thrifty Gods Must Be Smiling Down On Me!

I have scored the best bargains in the month of September!  
My Pillow fabric (all ready cut and ready to sew), 
 My Awesome Dough Bowl 
You might have seen this in my Kitchen~Hearth Room Fall reveal yesterday.  
My very own Olive Bucket!   
 Can you believe that I found it at Tuesday Morning?  
Of course Mr. Beaux just looked at it when he came home from work that day.  It was sitting on the floor in the mud room and he gave it that sideways glance and eye roll!   I know he doesn't understand the finer home furnishings like Burlap, chippy urn goodness, or rusty Olive Buckets like I do. 
  It's okay though because I know you are all getting your shoes on right now and heading over to Tuesday Morning because you understand.  

And you love a bargain as much as I do!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy

Sharing at:
 Kim at SavvySouthern Style for Wow Us Wednesdays 
 Judy at DIY by Design

Donna at Funky Junk Interiors for Saturday Nite Special
 Roeshel  at DIY Showoff
 
 

18 click here to Comment:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

September was a VERY good month for you!!

Olive said...

I, Olive, am heading to Tuesday Morning. I know you understand.

Elizabeth and Gary said...

Hi Cindy,
Wow, what a great month for shopping. I love your curtains, so very pretty! I want to go shopping with you :)
I wonder what you find in Oct.
Have a sweet day, Elizabeth

Kim @ French Country Antiques said...

What a great find in that olive bucket, Cindy. Saw lots of these in Paris last week.

Ramblings of a Southern Girl ~ Rhonda G said...

You did find some great things! Love that olive bucket! :)

DIYbyDesign said...

September really was a good month for you. There used to be a Tuesday Morning a few miles from my house but it closed. :(

Olive said...

Dear Cindy, I was supposed to be cleaning the house but that could wait. I hopped in the Mini and scooted across the river to Tuesday Morning and got an olive bucket. I am thrilled that I got it and ever so grateful that you posted about this as I hardly ever go into retail stores. I will give you a big shout out when I blog about it. hugs for you, olive

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you were able to find one! And you are absolutely right, cleaning the house can ALWAYS wait!
XO Cindy

Pamela said...

Those are beyond fabulous treasures!!! I love every one of them!

Karen said...

You did get some good treasures, wow. I saw those olive buckets at Tuesday Morning too. They have a lot of nice things in that store.

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

Love it! Love the vignette on the painted chair. Looks great! Stopping by from Savvy Southern Style.

Dee ⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️ said...

You really did score Cindy! The drapes are fabulous. I love the pillow and the olive bucket looks wonderful filled with Annabelle's.


Dee

Meredith @ The Laundry Can Wait said...

Where do I start? The pillpw...those drapes...I loved everything you shared. You definitely have The Eye! I'm stopping by from SSS. Will now be following you because your work is simply amazing!

Blessings,
Meredith from thepolkadotshoes.blogspot.com.

cathy@my1929charmer said...

You did score, love the curtains and pillow, but gosh that olive bucket is fabulous. September was a very thrifting month for me too. Thanks for stopping by and liking our fall buffet.

Anonymous said...

You scored! I love the drapes and the olive bucket is fabulous. You found some amazing treasures!

Rooms by Ann said...

Those are some really fabulous finds. I love the drapes.

Maureen Wyatt said...

You are on a roll and I'm wildly jealous of you! It is a nice olive bucket! ~ Maureen

This N That said...

Great job..Love the drapes..I have a hard time believing the original price on the olive bucket..Marked up to be marked down??

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".