Beaux R'eves

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Design Crush~Scott Sanders


 Miss Beaux and I go to the Library once a week during the Summer.  It's nice and cool in there and she browses through her favorite section and I of course can be found in the Design and Architecture aisles.
 I love that I can check out as many books as I want (or that I can carry) and peruse through them instead of buying them.
Amazon.com
This week I came across this book by Scott Sanders titled Picture Perfect.  I got my stack of books and crawled in bed with all of the pups and started reading.   Sometimes I am just flipping mindlessly through the pages but this book really touched my heart.  I am in love with his style and I was captivated by his personal story.  He began drawing houses at the age of six and with incredible detail.  He clipped magazine photos of interiors as a child and kept them in files that he found years later. 


He worked for Ralph Lauren for a while which is evident in this photo.  He was responsible for creating their whole Interior Design Department and worked with Polo Ralph Lauren clients from California to Paris.  

You can check out his book at your local library like I did or for more lovely photos check out his website.  

Scott Sanders, my new design crush!
*All photos from http://www.scottsandersllc.com 

Until Next Time
Beaux R'eves
XO Cindy


0 click here to Comment:

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".