Beaux R'eves

Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy Friday! Is it March Already?

Good Morning!  
I can't believe that it is already March 1st!!!  
We have experienced a late winter of sorts 
with two huge storms hitting us in the last week.  
It has been great weather for all of the "Inside" projects 
that I have been working on to get the house ready for sale.  

I'm honored and thrilled that Kim at 
Savvy Southern Style 
has featured me this week in her Friday series 
"My Favorite Room"!  
Head on over there and check out my favorite room.  
I guarantee you that it's warm and cozy!  
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves
XO

3 click here to Comment:

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

WOW that tree looks gorgeous!! Just came over from Kim's, your maser bedroom is beautiful Cindy!

bj said...

What a lovely, breathtakingly beautiful home.
We are trying to get our house ready to put on the market and IT'S A JOB. :)
Are you showing your home with ALL your furniture and things on the walls? We have taken some furniture out and moved it to our new home. However, I don't want it to be TOO bare. I have taken down things off the walls and shelves.
If you can give me any good tips on how to market and sell our house, I'd appreciate it.

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Cindy,
Coming by to let you know that you will be featured at my Nifty Thrifty Tuesday party on Monday. Please feel free to grab my featured button for your blog (it's located under my header). Thanks for coming to my party...it's always good to have you there:)

Blessings,
Linda

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".