Beaux R'eves

Monday, March 2, 2015

Adding A Touch of Green With Moss

It's March!  
Can you believe it?  
I always think green when March rolls around...  
And right now I am adding green 
around the house with Moss.
I love the pop of green that these moss balls 
add to my dining room table.  
I needed to change things up for Spring 
and these are the perfect touch.
I bought these at Michael's 
but you can make 
them yourself too...
I added the two blue and white urns 
on either side of the white bowl.  
This is the bowl that I have had in my kitchen forever.  
I love the balanced look that the urns give the table.
My hurricane lamps came back from storage.  
More balance and symmetry.
I took these photos on Sunday 
while we had a little bit of sunshine.
Pinterest
Here are some more "Mossy" photos 
that I found for inspiration... 

Traditional Family Room by Arlington Interior Designers & Decorators Sara Tuttle Interiors
 Let's all channel good thoughts of Spring!  
I know that we all need it to hurry and get here!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,


Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 click here to Comment:

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

So pretty! I like adding moss around the base of my house plants, love the moss balls too!
Hope you'll share at Amaze Me Monday.
Blessings,
Cindy

S H Elliott said...

Love your moss ideas...especially the gold dining room! Same as mine. And I just may have to copy the idea of the blue planter with moss. Know what you mean about sunshine. Oh my...I need sunshine and warm temps!
Sheila

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".