Beaux R'eves

Monday, February 2, 2015

February is a Great Month to Buy Furniture!

HGTV DREAMHOME
Happy February!  
I can't believe that it is here already!  
Who doesn't love the month of February?  
You have Ground Hog Day, 
which is today, 
Valentine's Day, 
President's Day, 
and it is a short month to boot!  
Thomasville.com
But did you know that February 
is also a great month to buy furniture?  
The Spring collections are going to be out 
on the showroom floors soon 
and furniture stores want 
to get rid of their inventory. 

JossAndMain.com
The sales usually begin 
around the three day President's weekend.  
They do this so that you have extra time 
to shop for furniture because 
it can be a time consuming, 
decision filled process.   
I bought my new sectional during Labor Day 
which is also a good time to buy furniture.  
http://www.bradington-young.com
Don't forget to look in the Clearance section 
of your favorite furniture store.  
I like to call it the "Scratch and Dent" section.  
I go there first whenever I am shopping 
at Nebraska Furniture Mart.  
My BFF and I recently found a sofa 
just like this one in the Scratch and Dent section.  
We had been shopping for her MIL 
and decided to stop there first to check things out.  
There sat this sofa in perfect condition!  
We had planned to order the one in the picture 
for around $3,000.00.  
But when we saw it's twin we did a double take.  
The only reason it was in the clearance section 
was because it had been sent to the store by mistake.  
It was a special order 
so they couldn't send it back 
and had to sell it in clearance.  
She only paid a little over $1,000.00!
Here is a little snippet of it...  
I'm not ready to reveal the whole room yet... 

http://www.ethanallen.com/en_US/shop-rooms-living-room
So, if new furniture is on the horizon 
you might want to plan your spending spree 
for President's Day weekend!  
Happy Shopping!  
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 click here to Comment:

This N That said...

Is that a Braddington Young, CIndy?? I have a BY chair and Ottoman ..old..with identical feet and nail design...The one you're getting for $1000.00 is not the same...Just saying...Love the BY!!

Kim said...

I love a bargain...especially when the discount is that deep! Lovely sofa!

Zemkarlos said...

I have no words to appreciate this post ..... I'm really impressed with this post .... the person who created this post was a big thank you man .. for sharing with us. office workstations West Palm Beach

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".