Beaux R'eves

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Halloween Dining Room Reprise

I had so much fun the first go round 
with my Halloween Dining Room Table 
that I thought I would bring it back 
for a second time.  
Miss Beaux was home for the day 
so she was recruited to help in the spooky fun.  
I pretty much kept everything the same 
as the original, 
with a few changes.  
The skeletons are still taking center stage at the table...  
This princess has been dressed up 
with a crinoline and a lacy kerchief.  
But on this side 
a new guest has been invited 
to the ghoulish festivities.  
The headless Bride has made an appearance!  
 She's all decked out in a vintage 
(vintage 1982 aka my wedding dress) 
gown, draped in a black cloak 
and holding a bouquet of dead roses.  
This little guy is hitting the sauce it seems.  
But who can blame him 
when things are this spooky!  
Bottoms up!  
A cackle of crows perch atop the light fixture...
 Madame Leota has a new lease on life 
inside a glass bowl from Hobby Lobby.  
And Vintage lace acts a napkins for the festivities.
Heed the notice on the sideboard 
or you might be the next...
Skull served up on a silver platter! 
I added more cheesecloth to the candelabras 
that gave them an eerie look.
I took the liberty of adding 
some Pic Monkey dripping blood...
 I'm not sure this guy 
is ready to be someone's dinner...
Miss Beaux donated her jazzy green sparkly skull... 
I know it's hard to tell 
but the furry animal 
on top of the portrait 
is an owl from the dollar store.
 Happy Haunting Everyone!  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,


Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 
French Country Cottage


Follow Along!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

8 click here to Comment:

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Totally awesome!!! Love this. fondly ~lynne~

Unknown said...

What a Spooktacular setting for Halloween! So cool!
Betty V

A Perfect Setting said...

So awesome in a spooky, fun kinda way! You worked hard on this and it shows! Fabulous!

This N That said...

Your imagination was on overload..Great job!!!

Cynthia said...

This is fantastic, you really captured Halloween. The head less bride is a good addition

Cindy

Parsimonious Décor Darling said...

Love this, what a fun post! Visiting you from Tablescape Thursday.

Jessica@CapeofDreams said...

This is awesome! I found your link over at Savvy Southern Style, and you have inspired my. I am pinning this for next year.

Pamela said...

Love it Cindy!!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".