Beaux R'eves

Friday, October 17, 2014

Gathering Spooky Ideas

I created this Spooky Halloween Table in 2012. 
Link HERE 
I can't believe that it was two years ago!  
It is one of my most pinned and popular posts.  
I get a ton of emails asking about Madame Leota 
in the Crystal Ball, 
asking where to find the cloche.  
It was given to me by my Mother-In-Law.  
It was from Pottery Barn 
but I don't think they carry it anymore.  
Last year I was cleaning out my spare guest closet 
and can you believe I broke it!!!  
So, I too am on the lookout for a replacement.  
Which brings me to the point of this post... 
I have been asked by friends 
and relatives and even the lovely ladies 
that clean the house 
to recreate the infamous table.  
But I just can't create 
the same table again, right?  
I have to twist it or tweak it 
to add some sort of surprise element.  
So, I have been cruising around 
on Hometalk 
and I have made a board 
with the fun ideas I have found.  
I love their site!  
It is packed full of great home improvement ideas.   
You can see my idea board HERE.
Now my mind is really spinning!  
I'm going to be working on it this weekend 
so come back next week...
If you DARE!!!!

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves

 Follow Along!
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

8 click here to Comment:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- I will be here with bells on....or would that be on my broom? Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with. I am so sorry you broke that "crystal ball". I bet you didn't say one naughty word! xo Diana

Unknown said...

Great table! Did you have a little "freak out" moment when the cloche broke? Fortunately, it is just a thing. The bright side is that it allows you to gain new inspiration. Btw, that skeleton princess/bride is SUPER freaky!!! I love it.
Best,
Michelle from simplysantabarbara.blogspot.com

Pura Vida said...

you are a very fun and festive person to do all this..love the ideas! thanks for sharing

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Oh that's too bad you broke that round cloche- that will be hard to replace ;-( It will be fun to see what you come up with. Love that skeleton in the chair with the gauze covering- how perfect!

Unknown said...

Your skeleton covered in web is the most awesome thing I've ever seen! I can hardly wait to see what's coming next....
Happy Creepy Halloween!
Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

Debbie@Mountain Breaths said...

I remember this table very well, and certainly understand why it is one of your most pinned and popular posts. It is FANTASTIC! Sorry to hear that Madame Leota took a tumble, and hope you can find another.

Unknown said...

This is awesome table love the creepy look you are going for and sorry you broke your cloche I am a great collector of cloches and would be devastated if one of mine broke. good luck trying to find one.Susie

Anonymous said...

So sorry about your cloche, but your creativity is delightful, and I know you will come up with something else!

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".