Beaux R'eves

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Ferns Everywhere

I'm not sure how I ended up with Ferns 
in Every room 
but somehow 
they have taken up root in my home.  
Ferns just say Spring to me!  
I saw them last week at Costco 
but I thought it was too early to put them outside.  
Boy, was I right about that!  
So if you are a regular reader,
I told you all how my Urns 
ended up on the Dining Room table.  
Which then resulted in more changes to the Entry Chest.  
Here is the photo from Kansas City Spaces 
magazine that was my inspiration.  
I had these Ferns out of storage 
and knew that I wanted 
to use them on the table.  
The rustic urn I have had for a long time 
and held an Ivy topiary.  
I love how the sophisticated blue 
and white jars 
and the rustic urn look together.  
Aren't these the most realistic plants?  
I added the glass candle holders 
with small candles for a little shiny bling.  
Just a simple statement is all you need to shout Spring!

What Spring changes 
have you made in your home? 

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves


Savvy Southern Style
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond

Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home




12 click here to Comment:

Ron said...

I too love ferns and of course the color green. I love your tablescape. Happy Easter to you and yours.

Debra@CommonGround said...

so pretty and Springy. Love them in the apothecary jar!

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I love using ferns too Cindy...yours is a beauty!! Love the pretty display you created on your table!

Lulu said...

Ferns are so willowy and graceful, and you've shown them to best advantage. I'm thinking I'll go out in the yard and gather a few having seen how well they work inside.

Judy Biggerstaff said...

I love ferns so never mind seeing them in every room. Beautiful interpretation Cindy.

Unknown said...

Beautiful! When can you come decorate😊

Unknown said...

Beautiful! When can you come decorate😊

Crystelle Boutique said...

I believe I like your room better than the one from Kansas city Spaces! I really like your urns.... Fab style..... :)
“hugs” Crystelle
Crystelle Boutique

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

All your ferns are beautiful...........I love that spring green color, so pretty and fresh and classy..........
Very simple looks but very lovely..........I agree with Crystelle above - I like your room much better too.
Very eye pleasing and restful.........

Blessings, and hope you had a wonderful Easter,
Nellie

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

Stopping by from Kim's party. Your post inspired me so I was so happy when i found two great containers for my "ferns", can't wait to pick some up. Yours are so pretty!

The Charm of Home said...

I love ferns! Beautiful!

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Beautiful! Where did you find such realistic ferns? Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!

Blessings,
Deborah

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".