Beaux R'eves

Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2011 has been a busy and interesting year for my family.

  Lots of traveling across the country, a milestone birthday for me, the loss of loved ones... 

Makes you reflect and consider what is truly important in your life. 

One of the great things that has happened is the return of my traveling Mr. Beaux! 

After almost 20 years of nonstop travel with his job he is settling down here

and starting his own company.

  This has allowed me to return to work and start blogging!

  I can't wait for 2012 and all that it will bring.

What changes have happened for you in 2011?

And what will you look forward to in 2012?

Have a Blessed New Year
and
Beaux R'eves!

3 click here to Comment:

Blondie's Journal said...

Have a wonderful and Happy New Year, Cindy! I look forward to getting to know you better in 2012!

XO,
Jane

Maureen Wyatt said...

I've had too many changes to begin listing this year. My daughter adopting 4 kids and her then becoming ill has been the biggest, for sure. ~ Maureen

Unknown said...

부산출장안마
울산출장안마
논산출장안마
울산출장안마
대전출장안마
논산출장안마
서귀포출장안마
이천출장안마


Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".