Beaux R'eves

Thursday, August 7, 2014

My Wedding Anniversary!

Today is our 32nd wedding anniversary!  
My gosh we were so young!  
In 1982 at the age of 20, 
I had no idea what our future would hold, 
all I knew was that I was making 
a lifelong commitment to my best friend 
and the man I loved.  
Life has had it's ups and downs 
for sure, 
but one thing remains the same...
I am in love with my best friend! 
We've changed a little bit over 32 years.  
Not only on the outside but on the inside too.  
We've grown up together 
and after spending that much time 
with each other history means a LOT!  
I love our family, 
I love our extended family 
and I love our life.  
None of that would have been possible 
without this guy!  
He is funny, sweet, generous, 
loveable and the single hardest working man 
I have ever known!  

I am truly blessed.  

Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

17 click here to Comment:

Unknown said...

What a luvly photo. Both of them actually. Beautiful!
Douglas and I celebrated our 23rd 11/2 months ago. Luv... such an amazing thing. It just gets better, doesn't it?
Congratulations to you both! Wishing many more such celebrations.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

AWLLLLL Happy happy day to you both. You look just as cute today for sure.

Hugs.

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

I was married in 1982 also - college sweethearts and 32 years in November. Happy Anniversary to you :-)

Sonny G said...

a handsome couple then and an even more handsome couple now. Some folks improve with age and yall sure did. congratulations and wishing you 32 more.

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Happy Anniversary, love the before and after shots. So sweet.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!! Hope your day was great!!

Rooms by Ann said...

Happy 32nd, You guys are still a beautiful couple.

Ivy and Elephants said...

Happy Anniversary! A beautiful couple then, and now.
May you continue to have many more years of happiness!
Blessings,
Patti

Cynthia said...

Happy Anniversary Cindy. Sorry I have been MIA, we finally moved into the new house!

Cindy

Joy/The Olde Farmhouse said...

Congratulations and you both look great! The happiness shows!

Burlap Luxe said...

Happy Anniversary Cindy,
I am visiting by way of Anita's site, cedar hill farm.

Is life just not so grand to look back on moments like these :)

I am going to check out your older postings to better know you.

See you soon.

Dore

This N That said...

Happy anniversary to you both. You are very fortunate.

Pam said...

Congratulations Cindy! My husband and I will celebrate our 32nd anniversary this month, August 26! And I was 20 when we got married too! No wonder I love your style!

Alycia Nichols said...

Congratulations! Wow...that really is fun to take a look back, isn't it? I'm so happy for you both!!!

Suzanne said...

Happy anniversary! You two make a beautiful couple!

The Charm of Home said...

Happy Anniversary!! You in no way look like you have been married 32 years! Congratulations!

Nellie's Cozy Place said...

Hi Cindy,
Somehow I missed this, anyway, Belated Anniversary Wishes to you and your hubby. I love to hear of couples who
have been married a long time that are still happy and in love, that is a wonderful thing these days. You are still a
beautiful couple and this is a great picture. May you have many many more to come..........
Blessings, Nellie

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".