Beaux R'eves

Monday, December 22, 2014

Red and White Christmas Wonderland

Every year around this time 
I get excited to bring out my Christmas dishes 
and use them in a new and different way.  
This year I decided to stick 
with my overall red and white Christmas theme. 
 It all began with the red and white 
Christmas Crackers that I found at Home Goods.  
We love opening the crackers and reading 
the riddles and jokes at the dinner table.  
And the paper hats always make for fun pictures.  
I tied up my silver and red napkins 
with white yarn and tucked a little greenery 
in the middle.  
Classic Christmas colors.  
The white chargers are from One King's Lane 
and my Christmas dishes were purchased 
at Macy's about 15 years ago.  
The salad plates have a 
"Night Before Christmas" theme.  


The snowy white deer taking center stage 
were a last minute buy at Tuesday Morning.  
I saw them earlier in the week 
but hemmed and hawed about whether 
or not to buy them.  
I went back this weekend 
and was so happy that they were still there!  
I sprinkled snow on a white runner 
around them and added a few 
natural pine cones.  
I filled the two hurricane glasses 
with cranberries and greens 
surrounding a candle.  
I bought the mirrored candle squares 
at an Estate sale this summer.  
A plaid wool throw rests on the host 
and hostess chair 
to add some cozy goodness.  
I pick these throws up at Estate sales 
whenever I find them.  
I never pay more than $10.00.  
I took an idea from Pinterest 
and tied some red ribbon 
around my skirted chairs 
and added a glass pine cone 
and some greenery. 

In keeping with the red and white theme 
I filled my vintage antler ice bucket 
with red and white roses.
It just looks so wintery to me.  

Merry Christmas Everyone!  
And to All a Good Night!  
Until Next Time,
Beaux R'eves,

Sharing at:
What We Accomplished Wednesday @ Green Willow Pond
Swing Into Spring Wednesday @ DIY by Design 
Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground
Home Sweet Home @ 
The Charm of Home
Treasure Hunt Thursday @ From My Front Porch To Yours 

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

12 click here to Comment:

Debra@CommonGround said...

such a gorgeous tablescape, Cindy. LOVE those wonderful reindeer! Have a great Christmas!!

Jo Ann said...

I love everything about your tablescape, especially your dishes! Merry Christmas from Arkansas!~

Pura Vida said...

I'm loving all the other colors I'm seeing this Christmas...but you just can't beat the traditional red..this is lovely! Merry Christmas!

Cristina Garay said...

This year I'm crazy for red and white, of course you Christmas wonderful is candy to my eyes! I love those beautiful dishes, the reindeer and the cute treatments on the back of the chairs. It's all very pretty!
Have a Merry Christmas Cindy!

OzzienDiane said...

Oh my! What a gorgeous tablescape! The deer are beautiful with many design possibilities. You will enjoy them for years to come. Love everything about your tablescape. And your sweet puppy is adorable all curled up in Christmas jammies!

At Rivercrest Cottage said...

love the flowers in the ice bucket. Everything looks wonderful

Anonymous said...

Beautiful...love the Night before Christmas plates and the deer centerpiece. This table is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Everything about your table is wonderful! I'm drooling over your china. Christmas dishes are so fun, aren't they? Your white deer or so striking and make the perfect focal point. Merry Christmas~
Kim @ Curtain Queen Creates

Maria C said...

Love the dishes! I just saw Macy's current Christmas dinnerware and it had me drooling. Love the crackers, the dishes, and the plaid throws. Everything looks just beautiful

Chubby Chieque said...

Dishes and the flatwares are to die for.

Thank you for letting me in your beautiful home.

Happy HOlidays...
/CC

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Love your dishes! You created such a gorgeous table, thanks for sharing it with me :-)

Candy S said...

Your table is lovely, I am so in love with the vintage plates with The Night Before Christmas design, perfect, just perfect. The deer look fabulous as your centerpiece, and the red and white classic Christmas theme is totally stunning..... Candy

Post a Comment

Leave a Comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".